Arbitration Claim Form
To initiate MAA arbitration, please do the following:
- Complete this Arbitration Claim form, including the Verification and Proof of Service, print it out, and sign where indicated.
- Make copies of the completed and signed Arbitration Claim form for yourself, each other party, and the MAA.
- Serve a copy of the completed and signed Arbitration Claim form on each respondent, e.g., by first-class mail or personal delivery.
- Mail the MAA for filing the original and one (1) copy of the completed and signed Arbitration Claim form, including Verification and Proof of Service, together with a check for the nonrefundable filing fee of $750. Include two legible copies of the contract or court order upon which the arbitration is based.
- Checks should be made payable to “Maritime Arbitration Association.”
- The MAA’s mailing address is MAA Administration, P.O. Box 11466, Newport Beach, CA 92658.
Download PDF Form